If you have severe hair related problems, then I am sure you are searching for the best consultant for the treatment of some sort to cover up the bald patches. Here are the options you have, are Hair Transplant or Hair Patches. Both treatments can change your hairline and hair volume. So, we will tell you here about the procedure of both the treatments, so that you can pick whether you want to go in Hair Transplant or Hair Patch.
Hair Patching is nothing, a temporary solution and performs not go a long-drawn way in life. Only the solution is much more effective and lifelong continues forever until you die. We can say an artificial hair wig gives off artificial or natural hair with a silicon base. This treatment can be available in readymade or custom made. Initial, the surgeon cleans your scalp and adds medicine to dull the back of your head. Your doctor will take one of two methods for the transplant: follicular unit extraction (FUE) or follicular unit strip surgery (FUSS).
How is the treatment done?
Hair patch treatment also known as artificial hair recovery. It is one of the most useful recovery options, primarily if an individual has influenced hair loss. Hair patches look extremely more natural than wigs. Further, wigs are usually a resolution to complete hair loss. This procedure or the treatment of hair recovery is pretty simple.
It's one of the biggest advantages is that it is a non-surgical method, which does not involve the use of any needles.This treatment is very effective and it is absolutely painless. In most utmost cases no-repeat appointments and visits are necessary.
Hair Patches are no particular side effects of the procedure. It definitely arranges not to lead to any reactions or allergies in most cases, since cosmetic glue is applied to defend the wig and the wig is custom made for the patient.
Hair Transplant: Hair Transplant is a kind of surgery that moves hair you already have to fill an area including thin or no hair. Experts have done these transplants in the U.S. since the 1950s, but procedures have transformed a lot in recent years.
Method of Hair Transplant:
1. FUE( Follicular Unit Extraction):
- In the FUE procedure, the surgeon’s team will shave the back of your scalp. Then, the doctor will remove the hair follicles one by one from there, and the area repairs with small dots, which your existing hair will cover.
- Both procedures are the same. After he prepares the slips, the surgeon cleans and deadens the area where the hair will go, generates holes or cleavages with a blade or needle, and carefully places each grafting in one of the holes. He will probably get the help of other team members to start the grafts, too.
- It is depending on the size of the transplant you are getting, this process will need about 4 to 8 hours. You might require another procedure next on if you proceed to lose hair about determine you want thicker hair.
Benefits of FUE Hair Transplant:
- With this treatment, your hair growth will be constantly, monitoring the results day by day.
- There will be no visible scarring after treatment in even carrying short hair
- The natural-looking hairline is insured. In this case of the head area, we recreate the natural surge using alike angulation and direction
- After treatment or during treatment, there will be no pain. So, you can go back to home just after the treatment.
- FUE treatment is famous in young, active or muscular patients, and people who have tight or flexible scalp.
- Some patients' scalps occur quite narrow and tight so that it does not permit the utilization of other treatments, but in this case, FUE is the best choice for such problems.
2. FUSS ( Follicular Unit Strip Surgery ):
- FUSS, in this surgeon, excludes a 6- to 10-inch strip of skin on the back of your head. He arranges it aside and stitches the scalp filled. That area is instantly hidden by the hair around it.
- In the next surgeon’s the team deals the strip of removed scalp into 500 to 2,000 small grafts, each by an individual hair or just a few hairs. The number and type of graft you get depend on your hair kind, color, quality, and the size of the area wherever you are getting that transplant.
The Follicular Unit Strip Surgery technique (FUSS) is a hair grafting procedure under which a scalpel is applied to extract a section of hair from the contributor area. That is why this procedure is also known as the “band or strip technique.
Cut that is done by under this FUSS method, it is normally found in the occipital section of the head and is bound through stitches or staples which mean removed 12 or 15 after the surgery.
And, after the band of hair is gathered, it is divided into follicular units that will be spliced in the area to be populated. Through millimeter slashes in the area of the implant including each of the follicular layers saved.
Disadvantages of FUSS:
- The main disadvantage of the FUSS technique is the scar it leaves after treatment
- It made the layer that can be seen after the implant, especially in the people, who want to look short hair.
However, you may acquire PRP therapy to keep the lifelong transplantation of hairs for a large time. so, the more desirable solution is hair transplantation.
About New Look Laser Clinic:
The New Look Laser Clinic is one of the number one providers of Laser Hair Removal Treatment in Gurgaon. They combine the latest USA, FDA approved technology and the experience of most renowned doctors and cosmetologists to give laser therapy.
This laser light is absorbed selectively by birthmark particles and melanin. The laser light energy converted to heat and causes mechanical destruction of the particles by the photoacoustic shock wave, the result is a fragmentation of the target chromophore